Close

Ctrl+Right, Ctrl+Left navigation

Home Forums Bugs Ctrl+Right, Ctrl+Left navigation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wildwind 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

wildwind
    Participant

It doesn’t work. Well, it works first time but not after.

By the way, having app version shown somewhere would be helpful for future bug reports. In exe file properties, at least.

Andrew Fedoniouk
    Keymaster

Could you try to run latest notes.exe / sciter.dll from GitHub : https://github.com/c-smile/sciter-sdk/tree/master/bin/32 ?

It is fixed there already.

As of version to show …

I am working on autoupdate feature – it includes version number presented too.

wildwind
      Participant

It works now. But it navigates whitespace between words like a separate word. Is it intended behavior?

Andrew Fedoniouk
    Keymaster

It navigates word boundaries – start/end of words. And yes that’s intentional.

wildwind
    Participant

I see, but it’s not the way most text editors (with default settings) behave. Does your Visual Studio behaves like that? 🙂

Andrew Fedoniouk
    Keymaster

Consider text here:

How would you position caret to the end of word bar?

(say, you have some word bolded like <b>word</b> and will want to append it)

And yes, in Visual Studio it works that way too.

wildwind
    Participant

Ctrl+Right, Ctrl+Right, Left. My Firefox does it just fine. As does Chrome, MS Word, Notepad and others. Even your BlockNote.net and old BlockNote do it this way. 🙂 The standard way.

The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.